http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Go Pump Yourself: You're kidding....

Go Pump Yourself

Saturday, September 03, 2005

You're kidding....

Regular Unleaded is $3.75 a gallon at my place. One of the mechanics told me that we're .25 cents a gallon higher than other ExxonMobil stations in our city. PRICE GOUGING. I work for crooks!!

One of the owners is convinced I'm stealing snack money which amounts to about $3 a shift- if that much. He was going beserk wondering where this money is going - and he's charging 25 cents a gallon more than legally allowed!???? What the fuck.

I giggled to myself as I rigged the snapple machine to dispense free juice.

The owners dad is still here. Last week he was going after me for something and I guess I had a scared dear in headlights look on my face. He reached over the counter, took my hand and said, "Do not worry, you have nothing to fear, I am like your Grandfather,"

When he walked out I turned to the gas guy and said, "He's not like my Grandfather, if he was he'd be taking a dirt nap right now,"

1 Comments:

  • Permalink
    Mickey Kaus: Biden's Goat, Gotten. Still unpresidential after all these years. 09/02/05 Timothy Noah: On not owning a vacation home.
    Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my rocking horse related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.rocking horse

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home